FAQ Suchen Mitgliederliste Benutzergruppen Profil Anmelden, um private Nachrichten zu lesen
UGamela Forum Foren-Übersicht  Anmelden  Registrieren
Rookie spent the spring with the Orlando Apollos of the AAF.
Seite 1 von 1 [1 Beitrag]  

Forum-Index » UGamela » Support
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
liny195
Einsteiger
Einsteiger

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo 13 Jan 2020, 08:01    Titel:  Rookie spent the spring with the Orlando Apollos of the AAF.  

/>Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesDawgs EDTThe Cleveland Browns signed running back D’Ernest Johnson on Thursday.In a corresponding transaction Trevon Coley Color Rush Jersey , the team waived running back L.J. Scott, who had just signed with the Browns on Monday. Both moves were announced on the team’s website.Johnson, who is 5-foot-10 and 208 pounds, was last seen on the roster of the Orlando Apollos of the Alliance of American Football league, where he shared the backfield with current Browns quarterback Garrett Gilbert. Johnson finished the season as the league’s third-leading rusher with 372, while adding two touchdowns. Johnson played collegiately at the University of South Florida from 2014 to 2017, and finished as the school’s all-time leader in all-purpose yards with 4,186. He added 73 career receptions (a school record) for 899 yards and 12 touchdowns. Johnson was not selected in the 2018 NFL Draft, but spent some time with the New Orleans Saints during the team’s three-day rookie minicamp that spring. According to the Tampa Bay Times https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Duke-Johnson-Jersey , Johnson was working as a personal trainer before joining the Apollos. Year 2 for Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield didn’t live up to the promise of his rookie season, and he knows it’s going to take hard offseason work to get back on track in Year 3.“I already know what exactly I need to work on and improve going forward,” Mayfield said, via the Akron Beacon Journal. “That is the exciting thing about it, it is always a continual process of getting better and improving.”Mayfield added, however, that he will not hire a private quarterback tutor, as some passers do during the offseason.“I do not need somebody to teach me how to do a three-step drop,” Mayfield said. “I can look at film and be critical of myself. Throughout this process Greg Joseph Jersey , I have had people help me out along the way and try and take things from different people. Any time I am around somebody, I ask questions. Do not act like I have it all figured out. There is always room to improve and take things from there and there, but I would not say that I will go on the beach and swim through the ocean and try and learn how to play quarterback by doing that.”With one game to go, Mayfield’s stats are down across the board this season: He has fewer yards, fewer touchdowns, a lower completion percentage and lower yards per pass, while throwing more interceptions and taking more sacks. However he does it, the Browns need Mayfield to improve in 2020.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden 
Seite 1 von 1 [1 Beitrag]  
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen
 Forum-Index » UGamela » Support
Gehe zu:  

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen
[ Time: 0.2651s ][ Queries: 14 (0.2134s) ][ Debug Ein ]