FAQ Suchen Mitgliederliste Benutzergruppen Profil Anmelden, um private Nachrichten zu lesen
UGamela Forum Foren-Übersicht  Anmelden  Registrieren
Bremont Time Capsule Limited Edition Codebreaker Steel
Seite 1 von 1 [1 Beitrag]  

Forum-Index » UGamela » Bugreport
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
buyreplica
Neuling
Neuling

BeitragVerfasst am: Di 22 März 2022, 11:46    Titel:  Bremont Time Capsule Limited Edition Codebreaker Steel  

Bremont U-2 blue

Rarely has a watch that I originally disliked appealed to me so strongly, purely through the use of different colored dials. The BREMONT U-2 BLUE is an exception.

Usually, when writing a watch review, I try to find a topic. The budding of an idea that can provide an interesting narrative to accompany a critique of a timepiece is a strategy I follow to improve reader enjoyment.

Back in 2010, Bremont introduced the U-2 model with a black dial. It is named after the iconic spy plane. Adults of my generation might also think of Bono's Irish rock band, and I must admit, I've considered whether I could use the title of the song, or use the lyrics creatively to entertain readers. In the end, however, I found myself focusing on the original reason why this watch was the subject of my interest.

While some watches seem to work, they don't excite me easily. Honestly, the black dial U-2 never sparked any urge to write. However, the new Bremont U-2 Blue, introduced earlier this year, elicited a very different reaction from me.

The beautiful blue dial tempted me to pick up the phone and ask Bremont if I could borrow a watch for a few days and double-check it.

replica Bremont U-2 watches,cheap Breitling EXOSPACE B55 designer watches,cheap luxury watches,replica swiss watch

A few days later, a courier arrived, and there was a brown leather wallet in a black box with Bremont U-2 Blue inside.

The presentation of the product was excellent, and it made me look forward to it even more when I took the watch out of the delightfully fragrant leather wallet. This watch is stunning with its regal tones.

Not only does the Bremont U-2 Blue endow the dial with a different color, but it also includes several improvements that further enhance its appeal.

dial

The blue dial exudes an attractive metallic luster that complements the prevailing light.

SuperLumiNova hands and hour markers are clearly legible. Unlike some of the images I've seen that appear to be pure white, they actually have a slightly creamy finish which is very appealing.

The central seconds hand has a triangular tip outlined in red, with a slim profile but very easy to read. The watch design provides a user-friendly display typical of flying instruments familiar to pilots.

At 3 o'clock, the two windows are side by side. The smaller of the two windows on the right shows the date. The larger aperture revealed the day. At first, I mistakenly assumed that the loan watch offered was for the French market, as the abbreviated date was displayed in the French text. However, Bremont has cleverly installed a day disc with English and French texts that the wearer will only know when the day is set.

A bidirectional inner rotating bezel completes the list of features on offer. Adjustable by turning the knurled crown at 4 o'clock, it has a pleasant click that Bremont calls "Roto-Click®". My fingers never get tired of playing with the inner bezel, as the touch of the crown is of a great quality that makes you smile.

case

The Bremont U-2 Blue measures 43mm in diameter and should have broad appeal. It's comfortable to wear and unobtrusive. In contrast, some watches do appear heavy or cause irritating red marks on the arm. Thankfully, none of these issues affect the U2-Blue.

The case is made of hardened stainless steel and features the three-part case construction for which the Trip-Tick®, for which Bremont is known. In this case, the strap is blue and knurled. The British brand has made a smart use of colour and texture on this watch, and brings a sense of fun that shouldn't diminish with increased familiarity.

The aforementioned crown at 4 o'clock adjusts the inner bezel and is rounded on its vertical sides. The second crown at 2 o'clock features the Bremont logo on its side and repeats its neighbor's knurled pattern. The latter crown adjusts the hands, day and date, and the winding mainspring.

www.chronowrist.ru,richard mille rm 67 02,https://www.cheapestwrist.co,[url=https://www.cheapestwrist.co/greubel-forsey-watches-c-344. html]Greubel Forsey Signature 1 Stainless Steel Blue[/url]

Another change to other members of the U-2 series is the exhibition caseback. Regular readers of ESCAMENT will know that I am obsessed with observing the inner workings of timepieces, and with this new model, Bremont has fulfilled my wish. The bottom cover is secured with six screws.

sports

The modified 13 1/4” BE-36AE automatic chronometer features 25 jewels, vibrates at 28,800 vph (4Hz) and has a power reserve of 38 hours. The accuracy of the watch is independently tested by COSC.

Bremont has injected some noteworthy improvements into the movement. The oscillating weight is partially hollowed out and decorated with a propeller-like pattern, reflecting the brand's strong ties to the aviation industry.

The movement is housed in a patented shock-resistant rubber base that absorbs shocks and protects the components inside the case.

Rarely has a watch that I originally disliked appealed to me so strongly, purely through the use of different colored dials. In this case, however, the dial, strap and strap rendered in blue had the most profound impact. Also, with the addition of the exhibition caseback, Bremont made a watch that I now find very appealing.

The specification of the watch is inextricably linked to the price, so with this watch retailing for £3,595, I do feel that Bremont has produced a very attractive product at this price point. It has a wealth of qualities, including a hard shell, a towering touch, and a handsome presence. There are many attributes that make it a strong contender for Christmas.

Sadly, my time on the Bremont U-2 Blue is over and it's back where Henley-on-Thames was born. I'm thinking, if only to keep...

Technical Specifications

Model: Bremont U-2 Blue
Reference: U-2/BL
Case: Stainless steel; diameter 43.00 mm; water-resistant to 10 bar (100 m); sapphire crystal and case-back.
Functions: hours; minutes; central seconds; day; date; internal rotating bezel.
Movement: Modified 13 1/4” BE-36AE movement, self-winding movement; frequency 28,800 vph (4Hz), 25 jewels; power reserve 38 hours
Strap: Blue calfskin strap with stainless steel pin buckle

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden 
Seite 1 von 1 [1 Beitrag]  
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen
 Forum-Index » UGamela » Bugreport
Gehe zu:  

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen
[ Time: 0.5225s ][ Queries: 14 (0.4630s) ][ Debug Ein ]