FAQ Suchen Mitgliederliste Benutzergruppen Profil Anmelden, um private Nachrichten zu lesen
UGamela Forum Foren-Übersicht  Anmelden  Registrieren
Hy There
Seite 1 von 1 [8 Beiträge]  

Forum-Index » Sonstiges » Off-Topic
Neues Thema eröffnen   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
Minase
Einmalposter
Einmalposter

BeitragVerfasst am: Di 15 Jan 2008, 03:56    Titel:  Hy There  

Hy ,my name is cristy,and im working on a improvemet of ugamela on my own.
But stoped a few weeks ago (no one was interesed)
now i found this forum
Sorry guys i dont speak german,but im going to some german courses,and soon i should be able to speak it.
Sorry if it isnt posted where it should,but i dont understand to well german.
I can make PHP/(My/MS)SQL scripts,JS,HTML,maybe CSS Razz didnt tryed to much css,cause i didnt need it to much.
i could build up applications(some diferit languages[delphi,pascal,c#])still learning them,but i could do something with my actual knowledge.
If you need ppls for this project consider me in.
I think you should make an international zone too.
Thank you Cool
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden 
BRK1990

BeitragVerfasst am: Di 15 Jan 2008, 13:19    Titel:  

Hi cristy,

I think the programmers are happy for every help they can get!

You should get an answer from one of them soon Smile

Greetings BRK1990
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden MSN Messenger 
ICQ-Nummer 
xire
UGamela PowerUser
UGamela PowerUser

BeitragVerfasst am: Di 15 Jan 2008, 14:07    Titel:  

Dear Minase,

thanks for your Message here. We are happy for every help we can get, but if you request for a developer or something else it's better you write "PHLEGMA" a Private Message. He is our Admin and decide which Member is Ok for this position.
Soo Long, Xire

Mfg Xire

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen AIM-Name MSN Messenger 
ICQ-Nummer 
Phoscur
Site Admin
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di 15 Jan 2008, 16:00    Titel:  

hi Minase,
nice to have your interest, but I'm sorry, we are very busy getting the game running in german, at the moment we have too much problems to think about other languages. but the base is there in the scripts, it can be translated very easily (and I'm doing everything that it stays so).

I already though about an english and a french forum, but it's too early. give us some months.

btw: how did you find us?

PS: ugamela is php/sql only.

Wenn du Hilfe brauchst wende dich an einen >Supporter<.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen 
Minase
Einmalposter
Einmalposter

BeitragVerfasst am: Di 15 Jan 2008, 22:33    Titel:  

i was working in original team with perberos and maki at begin.
and btw ugamela contain JS too+css
yes thats true,how u sayd,the game is easy to translate,so i can fix/develop scripts in english,and u could to translate them in german very quick.
i could offer space for hosting+subdomain to one of my domains.
and btw trust me Shocked i looked a bit in your version of game,and i think its not recomended to use it,it has so many callbacks,they can trace you very quick.
dont know about the latest version,cause i didnt find a download button.
when i was in original team,perberps had some problems with copyright,and we stoped developing it(and i dont mean our copyright,i mean the ogame didnt liked it).*our copyright was an important thing too,we stoped offering source code because many of users modifyed the copyright and claiming the scripts it belongs to them*

Look here a message from sourceforge:
"Some of the features are included today's version of Ugamela - The
language system. Which I made most of the English language file for."
You could ask perberos,or look into public servers language files,you will see(if they keept it) i was the one who translated it,ofcourse released too at that time.
you could look on sourceforge at ugamela project section admins,you will see my name there if u dont trust me.

after that period of inactivity,when project was dead,i stoped developing it,reasons 'Private'.

PS:I dont need any special rank,i just want to help,you all know that the rank doesnt matter at all.

thank you
xire
UGamela PowerUser
UGamela PowerUser

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi 16 Jan 2008, 03:28    Titel:  

Dear Minase,
please take private contact with me for more instructions etc.
ICQ number: 316895582
MSN contact: Dark_black1988@lycos.de
or send me via private Message your contactnumber... icq,msn,yahoo,aol,aim etc.
Thanks Xire

Mfg Xire

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen AIM-Name MSN Messenger 
ICQ-Nummer 
Phoscur
Site Admin
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi 16 Jan 2008, 21:26    Titel:  

Minase hat Folgendes geschrieben:
i was working in original team with perberos and maki at begin.
and btw ugamela contain JS too+css
yes thats true,how u sayd,the game is easy to translate,so i can fix/develop scripts in english,and u could to translate them in german very quick.
i could offer space for hosting+subdomain to one of my domains.
and btw trust me Shocked i looked a bit in your version of game,and i think its not recomended to use it,it has so many callbacks,they can trace you very quick.
dont know about the latest version,cause i didnt find a download button.
when i was in original team,perberps had some problems with copyright,and we stoped developing it(and i dont mean our copyright,i mean the ogame didnt liked it).*our copyright was an important thing too,we stoped offering source code because many of users modifyed the copyright and claiming the scripts it belongs to them*

Look here a message from sourceforge:
"Some of the features are included today's version of Ugamela - The
language system. Which I made most of the English language file for."
You could ask perberos,or look into public servers language files,you will see(if they keept it) i was the one who translated it,ofcourse released too at that time.
you could look on sourceforge at ugamela project section admins,you will see my name there if u dont trust me.

after that period of inactivity,when project was dead,i stoped developing it,reasons 'Private'.

PS:I dont need any special rank,i just want to help,you all know that the rank doesnt matter at all.

thank you

oO i forgot, js,html and css sry...
i have talked with Peberos (that's fun with him if he is using a translator..), i know some issues from him and I already understood and work against the copyright things (mostly ingame visible copyrights, and changed ogame texts). I think peberos ugamela is a sad story, even that he doesnt't give out code anymore. If you want to know, i respect his work, he is included in our in-file copyright.
what do you mean with callbacks?

I would like to chat with you, please conatct me via messenger (see my forumprofile).
It won't be easy, but possible to get you into the developer team.
I will keep this forum german for now, but soon we will get a new category with an english subforum.

I appreciate that you want to help, please contact me.

Wenn du Hilfe brauchst wende dich an einen >Supporter<.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen 
testos
Spammer
Spammer

BeitragVerfasst am: Do 17 Jan 2008, 07:51    Titel:  

Hy Minase!

Great to see that we might get international Smile .

at the moment we are working on a proper license to honor and regard the work of our developers.

Further more we work on the issue with ogame, so that there will be no copyright violations Smile

greetings!

edit: Thema geschlossen da Frage beantwortet oder veraltet!

-BRK1990
Seite 1 von 1 [8 Beiträge]  
Neues Thema eröffnen   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten. Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen
 Forum-Index » Sonstiges » Off-Topic
Gehe zu:  

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen
[ Time: 0.0431s ][ Queries: 14 (0.0049s) ][ Debug Ein ]